Oil and Gas Jobs
Artificial Lift Optimization Software Sales
Software Sales, Middle East/Africa and United States
Software Sales USA
Responsible for software sales - prospecting, developing and closing complex, new business opportunities, in addition to developing and executing strategic account plans. Sales will include selling software licenses, software services and sustenance of software maintenance for the geographical region which may include multiple countries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a good understanding of Client field operations and requirements for software, particularly the operator interaction with the system.
- Developing competitive sales plans/strategies for software and professional services.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals by identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts.
- Managing the prospecting/demand creation plan development and execution for new greenfield accounts.
- Developing, executing and delivering quality solution-focused client presentations.
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions.
- Linking the solution value to the customer.
- Developing and managing reference sites through high quality, technical and professional, client relationships.
- Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on sales model and opportunities.
- Representing and protecting the company brand with integrity and professionalism at all times, in all written and oral communication.
- Maintaining current knowledge of customer applications, competitive product differences, and social media/collaboration strategies to target and sell to prospective clients.
- Interface with the key teams such as Product Development, Project Delivery and Marketing - sharing market intelligence and potential for sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop submissions to tenders for customers of products/services working with colleagues to propose a viable end-to-end solution
If you are interested please contact Mike Vineyard at: