Oil and Gas Jobs
Sales Account Manager - Houston, TX
One of the industries leading tool companies is looking to add a Sales Representative to help fulfill the needs of their offshore clients.
Our Client offers outstanding career opportunities in one of the world`s most successful companies in the construction industry.
We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future!
Account Managers are our direct link to creating enthusiastic customers.
Magazine as a top company to sell for, Our Client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative and specialized tool and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of construction trades.
Professional salespersons who live out our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork and Courage are provided every opportunity to develop an outstanding sales and sales management career.
- Outside, business-to-business, face-to-face sales in order to grow a loyal customer base within a defined geographical area (territory) while strengthening the company’s position or market share within that territory.
- Analyze MS Excel report data and develop business plans to effectively maintain and grow customer sales.
- Use time management and scheduling software to prioritize and maximize territory potential Leverage multiple sales channels to maximize territory revenue.
- Basic understanding of consultative sales (needs based selling).
- Mechanical aptitude. Demonstrate Company products and services to customers.
- Obtain appointments with decision makers at construction/ industrial companies.
- Work with multiple corporate functions in a matrix organization to get things done.
- Work a jobsite and identify key roles on the project, as well as their responsibilities, and needs.
- Read and understand construction documents at a Industry relevant level (basic).
- Properly care for and maintain company assets, e.g. company provided vehicle, van inventory, laptop, and smart phone to minimize loss and/or damage. Participate in construction industry trade organizations to build relationships and networks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year prior experience in customer service and/ or sales working directly with customers, preferred (either over phone or face-to-face).
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop loyal customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
- Excellent time and territory management skills.
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player.
- Previous experience of preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude of cold-calling skills at customer offices and jobsites are required.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones.
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with Company dress policy at all times.
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility.
Vehicle/ Driver’s License Requirements:
- Company vehicle provided for carrying tools/fasteners for product demonstration purposes.
- Must have valid US driver’s license and comply with Company Fleet Safety Policy requirements
If you are interested please contact Mike Vineyard at: