Oil and Gas Jobs
Expanding in the Houston market leading international industrial refrigeration, chemical process gas compression company. Design and manufacture large compressor units and food processing equipment for those industries
The application engineer will be responsible for application sales and engineering on contract projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and customers specifications are met. Works with project engineers, management and customers throughout all stages of the project, from initial proposals and quotations to final billing.
- Develop and maintain sales relationships, anticipating customer needs and proactively presenting sales and service packages.
- Represent the company at various industry-wide trade shows, generating leads and promoting new technologies to potential and existing customers.
- Work with project engineers, management and customers through all stages of a project, from initial proposal, quotations and start up to final billing.
- Schedules project deadlines for drawings, specifications and technical manuals: confers with project engineers, management and customers to ensure project is delivered on schedule and in accordance to customer specifications.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the customers needs.
- Responsible for design of mechanical solutions as necessary.
- Develop new business relationship.
- Travel as necessary to customers and suppliers to assist in technical analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2+ years experience with the design and development of compressor systems.
- Excellent PC Skills and CADRA and Pro-E experience.
- Knowledge of package equipment layout.
- Excellent presentations skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested please contact Mike Vineyard at: